Movies, Games, Film Making and More

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

On 8:59 PM by Jepster in ,    No comments


Tired of heavy Jibs and Cranes making you miss those wonderful moments? Having a hard time moving around just to get the most epic shot of a landscape? So am I, Cranes/Jibs are heavy you know. So, I searched far and wide for the perfect affordable solution to all my Jib and Crane woes. Then I saw this amazing promo from Steadytracker for the Cobracrane Backpacker! Watch my review to know more about it!


For more information about the product visit:
steadytracker.net/cobracrane/cobracrane-backpacker/
The package I purchased from Steadytracker included the following:
- Crane bag that can fit the crane and even a tripod. Includes a zipper pocket for the weights and weight bag.
- The Cobracrane Backpacker
- Extra pulley cords (I'm sorry can't remember what they are called)
- 3 Foot Extension bar
steadytracker.net/
facebook.com/SteadytrackerInc

REVIEW:

It's a great deal if you ask me. Having a 4/5 foot crane convertible to 8 feet for the price of one jib plus the bag and extra chords is just too hard to pass.

The crane can be setup in less than a minute (aside from the tripod of course) and that truly gives me a better chance of getting the right shot. It also includes that weight bag that you can just hang on to the handlebar. Another thing I love about this crane is that the attachment from the crane to the quick-release plate is elevated by a centimeter that I don't have any problems locking the quick release plate to the tripod unlike my previous cranes.

I'd like to thank Criselda V. Enage & Dana Smith of Steadytracker for such amazing customer service. I had no problems ordering this amazing crane and shipping was no problem. I was about to go brush my teeth after ordering and boom, there it was at my doorstep. Alright, maybe that was the pizza, but honestly, I had a hassle free experience acquiring this crane. Visit their website below for more information about their products:


I highly suggest this crane for on-the-go shooters and for shooting in small spaces. If you want a taller height, just transform the jib into an 8-foot crane in minutes and you're good to go.

Thank you for watching and I hope you guys enjoyed the video. For more questions you can ask me by commenting on the box below. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment